Lindsey Wilson College
Southeastern Kentucky Partnership Scholarship
The Southeastern Kentucky Partnership Scholarship is a competitive, full-tuition, room-and-board scholarship at Lindsey Wilson College.
In order to receive the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements listed below:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and ACT score of 18
- Completion of a standard admissions application to Lindsey Wilson College
- Completion and submission of the FAFSA by January 31, 2019
- Must be determined Federal Pell Grant eligible by the FAFSA
- Submission of a 1-2 page essay by April 1, 2019
A total of three winners will be selected from the following 16 schools: Barbourville Independent, Bell County, Clay County, Corbin, Harlan County, Harlan Independent, Jackson County, Knox Central, Lynn Camp, Middlesboro, North Laurel, Pineville Independent, Rockcastle County, South Laurel, Whitley County, and Williamsburg Independent.
Partnership Scholarship winners will be announced on April 17, 2019.
Students who apply but are not selected for the Partnership Scholarship will receive an additional $1,000 for competing.
Essay Topic: How would you describe a successful life?
If you have any questions, please contact Joe McKinley by phone at (270) 384-8100 or by e-mail at email@example.com.